College roundup: Martin, Wright lift KSC men past PSU
Martin was 8-of-11 from the field, including four-of-six in three-point land. He had a game-high 10 rebounds to lead the Owls, now 9-6 overall. Anthony Mariano contributed 17 points off the bench on 7 of 11 shooting from the field while Eric Fazio netted 15 points with six boards.
Plymouth State dropped to 3-12, getting 12 points apiece from Adam Goodwin and Dover's Alex Burt.
Keene State 62, Plymouth State 41: At PSU's Foley Gym, senior Siobhan Carnell scored a game-high 20 points and collected a team-high eight rebounds. The Owls (6-9) were also led by Christan Wojtas of Amherst with 12 points. PSU (1-14) received 13 points from Krystin Corliss of Loudon.
Pace 51, St. Anselm 49: In Manchester, Tori Lehr scored a season-high 14 points for the Hawks who dropped to 4-10 on the season, 1-9 in Northeast-10 action.
UMass-Boston 3, SNHU 0: In Boston, Mass., the Penmen fell to 2-11-2. Penmen goalie Tyler Holske recorded a season-best 41 saves for SNHU.
Connecticut College 6, Plymouth State 0: In New London, Conn., Ariel DiPasquale recorded a hat trick for Connecticut College.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- David Harsanyi: Get the IRS out of the speech business altogether - 9
- Another View -- Ryan Gallagher: The U.S. government spies on reporters all too frequently - 4
- John Stossel: Who has true grit anymore? - 0
- Another View: New Hampshire would take a risky bet on casinos - 6
- Ramesh Ponnuru: In flextime fight, liberals play to their stereotype - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: Benghazi's smoking guns - 1
- Another View: Nashua does need to conduct its own review of commuter rail - 1
- George Will: Forgetting the lessons of Watergate - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Screeching lies does not count as debate - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors, beware of PGL -- Paranoia, greed and laziness - 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
- Three Fisher Cat hurlers combine to pitch shutout - 0
- Lakes Region, Great Bay CC hold commencement ceremonies - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
- Which of the following prospective candidates do you think the Red Sox should hire to replace Bobby Valentine as the team's manager?
- Sandy Alomar Jr.
- Brad Ausmus
- John Farrell
- DeMarlo Hale
- Torey Lovullo
- Dave Martinez
- Tony Pena
- Ryne Sandberg
- Joe Torre
- Jason Varitek
- Total Votes: 1840