College roundup: Martin, Wright lift KSC men past PSU
Martin was 8-of-11 from the field, including four-of-six in three-point land. He had a game-high 10 rebounds to lead the Owls, now 9-6 overall. Anthony Mariano contributed 17 points off the bench on 7 of 11 shooting from the field while Eric Fazio netted 15 points with six boards.
Plymouth State dropped to 3-12, getting 12 points apiece from Adam Goodwin and Dover's Alex Burt.
Keene State 62, Plymouth State 41: At PSU's Foley Gym, senior Siobhan Carnell scored a game-high 20 points and collected a team-high eight rebounds. The Owls (6-9) were also led by Christan Wojtas of Amherst with 12 points. PSU (1-14) received 13 points from Krystin Corliss of Loudon.
Pace 51, St. Anselm 49: In Manchester, Tori Lehr scored a season-high 14 points for the Hawks who dropped to 4-10 on the season, 1-9 in Northeast-10 action.
UMass-Boston 3, SNHU 0: In Boston, Mass., the Penmen fell to 2-11-2. Penmen goalie Tyler Holske recorded a season-best 41 saves for SNHU.
Connecticut College 6, Plymouth State 0: In New London, Conn., Ariel DiPasquale recorded a hat trick for Connecticut College.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Page One Editorial: Control of NH’s future: Today’s House vote will be one for the ages - 17
- Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands - 9
- Missing the point: The IRS scandal and state power - 26
- Helping panhandlers: A method worth trying in Manchester - 7
- For the people: A century of the NH primary - 0
- What innovation? The casino way is the lazy way - 10
- Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name - 4
- Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse - 15
- Underestimating NH: Gun control picks two wrong targets - 35
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 0
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 6
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
- Which of the following prospective candidates do you think the Red Sox should hire to replace Bobby Valentine as the team's manager?
- Sandy Alomar Jr.
- Brad Ausmus
- John Farrell
- DeMarlo Hale
- Torey Lovullo
- Dave Martinez
- Tony Pena
- Ryne Sandberg
- Joe Torre
- Jason Varitek
- Total Votes: 1840