Family Promise sets annual meeting
DERRY — Family Promise of Greater Rockingham County will hold its annual meeting on Tuesday, Jan. 29.
The nonprofit, which provides temporary lodging for homeless families in the region, will meet at 7 p.m. at Calvary Bible Church, 145 Hampstead Road.
Guests will have the chance to meet organization officials, tour a facility used by the group's network of churches and learn more about volunteer opportunities.
For information, contact Melanie Nesheim, president, at 401-2448 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit familypromisegrc.org.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.