Londonderry firefighters to hold recognition ceremony
LONDONDERRY — The Londonderry Fire Department and the Professional Firefighters Local 3160 will conduct its first recognition ceremony on Saturday in the high school cafeteria.
A reception will begin at 5:15 p.m. and the ceremony will start at 6 p.m.
The guest speaker will be retired Londonderry Fire Chief Gary Johnson. Johnson has a vast fire service career spanning several decades and has been involved with many New Hampshire fire departments. He works at the New Hampshire Fire Academy in Concord.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.