Littleton Food Co-op partners with Gale River Preschool
LITTLETON - The Littleton Food Co-op is partnering this month with Gale River Cooperative Preschool in Sugar Hill to raise funding and awareness of the school.
As the co-op's Partner of the Month, GRCP will receive all donations collected at the store's checkout canisters, as well as $1 from every hand-tossed pie the deli sells on "Pizza Fridays" throughout the month.
"One of the seven cooperative principles is 'Cooperation among cooperatives,' and we're happy to work with other local cooperative groups like GRCP to promote the good work they do," said Co-op Manager Ed King.
The preschool was founded by a group of local families in 2004 to provide a safe, play-centered setting where parents and children could learn together, according to administrators.
For more information about the school, visit www.galeriverpreschool.org, or call 823-9995.
For more information about the food co-op, or to become a member, visit www.littletoncoop.org.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.