Annual winter blood drive set for Jan. 26 in New Boston
The blood drive will take place from 1 to 7 p.m. at the Whipple Free Library.
The auxiliary said that only 5 percent of the eligible U.S. population donates blood in any given year. A single donation can save up to three lives, it said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
Many in Salem disappointed by casino vote
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty