Annual winter blood drive set for Jan. 26 in New Boston
The blood drive will take place from 1 to 7 p.m. at the Whipple Free Library.
The auxiliary said that only 5 percent of the eligible U.S. population donates blood in any given year. A single donation can save up to three lives, it said.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 0
- A great day for a road race - 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 2
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 1
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks - A scary spring sight: Dogs hanging out of open car windows - 0
- Hancock trio creates book to help rescue pet birds - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Mixing business and pleasure while in Maine - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
Mind your (flea-market) manners
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
A great day for a road race
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?