Annual winter blood drive set for Jan. 26 in New Boston
NEW BOSTON - Warm soup, chili and homemade desserts will be available Jan. 29 to those who take part in the New Boston Auxiliary annual winter blood drive, the organization announced.
The blood drive will take place from 1 to 7 p.m. at the Whipple Free Library.
The auxiliary said that only 5 percent of the eligible U.S. population donates blood in any given year. A single donation can save up to three lives, it said.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.