Ganley luncheon set for March 15
This marks the 24th year that the club has held the luncheon in memory of former Salem Police Chief John P. Ganley.
Doors open at 11 a.m. for the noontime program. A meal of corned beef and cabbage will be served followed by the presentation of the Ganley Community Service Award.
The "Singing State Trooper," (now retired) Dan Clark, will sing favorite Irish tunes, and the New Hampshire Police Association Pipes & Drums will perform.
This year's main sponsor, the "Pot of Gold" sponsor, is Pentucket Bank.
Tickets are $40 a person. For more information, visit salembgc.org.
Salem » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Roomful Of Blues Celebrates 45 Years with New CD, 45 Live - 0
- A growing community of gardeners along Nashua rail trail - 0
- Salem seniors make a mind-body connection - 0
- Raymond man's hope for working van realized - 0
- Plymouth man relates growing up in the home — the Sullivan County Home - 0
- NH moose lottery to be held Friday - 0
- Granite Staters lend a hand to Oklahoma tornado victims - 0
- Hooksett Garden Club takes on bigger challenges - 0
- Grand opening for historic Peterborough community pool - 0
Raymond man's hope for working van realized
Salem seniors make a mind-body connection
NH moose lottery to be held Friday
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Traffic stops in spotlight
One era ends, another begins at Union Leader