Ganley luncheon set for March 15
This marks the 24th year that the club has held the luncheon in memory of former Salem Police Chief John P. Ganley.
Doors open at 11 a.m. for the noontime program. A meal of corned beef and cabbage will be served followed by the presentation of the Ganley Community Service Award.
The "Singing State Trooper," (now retired) Dan Clark, will sing favorite Irish tunes, and the New Hampshire Police Association Pipes & Drums will perform.
This year's main sponsor, the "Pot of Gold" sponsor, is Pentucket Bank.
Tickets are $40 a person. For more information, visit salembgc.org.
Salem » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hooksett school board members grapple with district’s future - 0
- Dodgeball returns to Windham schools - 0
- How Rosaly’s garden grew into organic Peterborough farm - 0
- Bedford maintains highest credit rating from Moody’s - 0
- Damn Yankees at Leddy Center July 12-28 - 0
- Dan Brown and Joe Stevens Join Prescott Park Arts Festival's Summer Movie Series - 0
- Loeb School Offers Cartooning for Kids Workshop - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samples from the world of Pinot Noir - 0
- Moose Hunt Lottery Drawing Is Friday, June 21, 2013 - 0
Dodgeball returns to Windham schools
Raymond man's hope for working van realized
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time