Ganley luncheon set for March 15
This marks the 24th year that the club has held the luncheon in memory of former Salem Police Chief John P. Ganley.
Doors open at 11 a.m. for the noontime program. A meal of corned beef and cabbage will be served followed by the presentation of the Ganley Community Service Award.
The "Singing State Trooper," (now retired) Dan Clark, will sing favorite Irish tunes, and the New Hampshire Police Association Pipes & Drums will perform.
This year's main sponsor, the "Pot of Gold" sponsor, is Pentucket Bank.
Tickets are $40 a person. For more information, visit salembgc.org.
Salem » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
- From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show - 0
- Book tells story of wife's battle with cancer - 1
- Grantham man is Geospatial Hall of Famer - 0
- Evidence challenged in Craigslist sex extortion case - 0
Lizzie borden took an axe ... or did she?
North Country open for business
To get away, they come to NH
From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham
Many in Salem disappointed by casino vote
Goffstown police sergeant fights suspension
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
State’s stand-your-ground law intact
Casino vote stirs emotions on both sides