Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Citizens Bank robbed Thursday afternoon in Manchester
Manchester police issued this surveillance footage of the robber inside Citizen's Bank on Brown Avenue in Manchester Thursday afternoon. (Courtesy)
Police Lt. Michael Hurley said the robber, who was wearing a ski mask and carrying a black bag, told a teller to fill the bag with money. Hurley said police received notice of the robbery at 2:35 p.m.
The robber then fled on foot in the direction of the neighborhood behind the bank, which is just off Interstate 293.
Hurley said the robber was described as about 5-foot-3, with a slim build, wearing a gray, hooded sweatshirt with the hood up, and jeans.
Hurley said video of the robbery would be available later.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483