Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Citizens Bank robbed Thursday afternoon in Manchester
Manchester police issued this surveillance footage of the robber inside Citizen's Bank on Brown Avenue in Manchester Thursday afternoon. (Courtesy)
Police Lt. Michael Hurley said the robber, who was wearing a ski mask and carrying a black bag, told a teller to fill the bag with money. Hurley said police received notice of the robbery at 2:35 p.m.
The robber then fled on foot in the direction of the neighborhood behind the bank, which is just off Interstate 293.
Hurley said the robber was described as about 5-foot-3, with a slim build, wearing a gray, hooded sweatshirt with the hood up, and jeans.
Hurley said video of the robbery would be available later.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- A Derry man pleads innocent to falsely claiming a master electrician license - 0
- Londonderry man accused of threatening, sexually assaulting two girls - 1
- Hollis police say stun gun needed on ‘unruly’ man - 0
- AG agrees man who killed woman, 70, in Littleton hotel was insane at time - 1
- Police accuse man of trying to sell guitars, amps taken in Manchester burglary - 0
- Mother and child startled by late-night intruder in their Manchester living room - 0
- Hollis police use stun gun on man described as unruly - 1
- Rochester man arrested after crash in Somersworth - 0
- Dover man accused of trying to sexually assault a girl - 0
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Tuition to go down 5 percent at community colleges - 0
- Colebrook almost became an island Tuesday night - 0
- Nashua man arrested on domestic violence charges - 0
- UPDATE: Penacook woman injured in morning I-93 Londonderry crash - 0
- State Supreme Court hearing arguments in education tax credit case - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Track Preview: Jenkins paces defending champ North - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Track Preview: McCabe, Parker lead way - 0
- Manchester DPW chief says up to 20 layoffs possible with proposed budget - 8
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: O’Neill’s injury leaves offensive void - 0
Manchester settles with federal civil rights agency over minority students in advanced courses
Lawmakers fight to find Medicaid fix
Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH
Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917