Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Citizens Bank robbed Thursday afternoon in Manchester
Manchester police issued this surveillance footage of the robber inside Citizen's Bank on Brown Avenue in Manchester Thursday afternoon. (Courtesy)
Police Lt. Michael Hurley said the robber, who was wearing a ski mask and carrying a black bag, told a teller to fill the bag with money. Hurley said police received notice of the robbery at 2:35 p.m.
The robber then fled on foot in the direction of the neighborhood behind the bank, which is just off Interstate 293.
Hurley said the robber was described as about 5-foot-3, with a slim build, wearing a gray, hooded sweatshirt with the hood up, and jeans.
Hurley said video of the robbery would be available later.
READER COMMENTS: 6
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 4
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 10
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Marine Patrol called to multiple crashes - 0
- Hiker rescued on Mount Monadnock - 0
- Laconia accident results in minor injuries for motorcyclist - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Time for Market Basket to get back to business - 0
- Playing for a purpose Field Hockey Jamboree at Manchester Memorial - 0
- Franklin Pierce's Kirsh to retire as AD - 0
- UNH Wildcat gridders can't stop Toledo, 54-20 - 2
- UNH Wildcats volleyball looking forward to good season - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats' cuts hold few surprises - 0
Amnesty? Garcia is against it
NH's teen pregnancy still lowest nationwide
George Will: Paul Ryan's way forward
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917