Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Citizens Bank robbed Thursday afternoon in Manchester
Police Lt. Michael Hurley said the robber, who was wearing a ski mask and carrying a black bag, told a teller to fill the bag with money. Hurley said police received notice of the robbery at 2:35 p.m.
The robber then fled on foot in the direction of the neighborhood behind the bank, which is just off Interstate 293.
Hurley said the robber was described as about 5-foot-3, with a slim build, wearing a gray, hooded sweatshirt with the hood up, and jeans.
Hurley said video of the robbery would be available later.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 0
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Dingman granted conditional parole - 2
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester gas station burglarized - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 8
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424