Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Citizens Bank robbed Thursday afternoon in Manchester
Police Lt. Michael Hurley said the robber, who was wearing a ski mask and carrying a black bag, told a teller to fill the bag with money. Hurley said police received notice of the robbery at 2:35 p.m.
The robber then fled on foot in the direction of the neighborhood behind the bank, which is just off Interstate 293.
Hurley said the robber was described as about 5-foot-3, with a slim build, wearing a gray, hooded sweatshirt with the hood up, and jeans.
Hurley said video of the robbery would be available later.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 4
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 1
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats, Hogan not finished yet - 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 2
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 7
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 4
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax