May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Manchester man sentenced to four years in federal prison
Neville Padmore, 30, formerly of 184 Garden Drive, was convicted in U.S. District Court of possessing controlled substances with the intent to distribute them, according to U.S. Attorney John P. Kacavas.
On Feb. 2, police raided his apartment and seized $22,000 in cash, 300 oxycodone pills, about a pound of marijuana and four handguns, two of them reported stolen.
Also arrested that day was Tosatti Padmore, 26, of the same address. His trial is set for Feb. 5 in federal court on charges of distribution of oxycodone, possessing a firearm in furtherance of drug trafficking and unlawful possession of a firearm.
READER COMMENTS: 6
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 7
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 10
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 1
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 4
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Manchester alderman urges review of police phone use - 12
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 0
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 2
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424