Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Manchester man sentenced to four years in federal prison
Neville Padmore, 30, formerly of 184 Garden Drive, was convicted in U.S. District Court of possessing controlled substances with the intent to distribute them, according to U.S. Attorney John P. Kacavas.
On Feb. 2, police raided his apartment and seized $22,000 in cash, 300 oxycodone pills, about a pound of marijuana and four handguns, two of them reported stolen.
Also arrested that day was Tosatti Padmore, 26, of the same address. His trial is set for Feb. 5 in federal court on charges of distribution of oxycodone, possessing a firearm in furtherance of drug trafficking and unlawful possession of a firearm.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 5
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 10
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424