Home » Sports » College Sports
College Sports Roundup: NHTI now 19-1 after easy win
Terry Williams scored 12 points and Pembroke's Nick Porter grabbed 12 rebounds to help NHTI improve to 19-1 on the season. The Lynx host Massasoit Community College on Saturday.
Dartmouth 80, Colby-Sawyer 42: Junior Tyler Melville had a season-high 16 points and sophomore Gabas Maldunas added 14 in a win for host Dartmouth College (4-11) at Leede Arena in Hanover. Kyle Nelson led Colby-Sawyer (5-9) with 11 points, including three 3-pointers.
Emerson 57, Rivier 56: Bow's Tom Poitras had a game-high 25 points for Rivier University, but a last-second lay-in by Brian Hurley lifted Emerson College to a win in Nashua. Nick Walch recorded a double-double with 10 points and 11 rebounds and Nashua's Mike Polley chipped in with nine points for the Raiders (6-9, 2-6 in the GNAC).
Newbury 85, Daniel Webster 68: Londonderry's David Feinstein and Daris Cosby each scored 11 for Daniel Webster in a loss to Newbury in Nashua. Dave Schindewolf had 10 points and Hector Heredia added seven for the Eagles (5-10, 1-5 in NECC).
Newbury 57, Daniel Webster 56: Manchester's Ashley Giampetruzzi had a game-high 23 points for Daniel Webster in a home loss to Newbury in Nashua. Vanessa Bosques grabbed 11 rebounds and Emily Travis had eight points and five steals for the Eagles (4-10, 4-3 in NECC).
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vin Sylvia: Making the case for Carpenter - 0
- Vin Sylvia: Newly retired Chris Carpenter planning to move back to NH - 0
- Gomes hopes Red Sox retain all their free agents - 0
- Carpenter lauded as one of Cardinals' all-time greats - 1
- Amherst's Huntington runner-up to Cherington - 0
- Cherington garners Executive of the Year - 0
- Red Sox extend offers to Elsbury, Napoli and Drew - 0
- Dave D'Donofrio's Sox Beat: Redemption Sox - 0
- Triumphant Boston celebrates Series in grand style - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Plea deal possible in Littleton murder
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use