Home » Sports » College Sports
College Sports Roundup: NHTI now 19-1 after easy win
Terry Williams scored 12 points and Pembroke's Nick Porter grabbed 12 rebounds to help NHTI improve to 19-1 on the season. The Lynx host Massasoit Community College on Saturday.
Dartmouth 80, Colby-Sawyer 42: Junior Tyler Melville had a season-high 16 points and sophomore Gabas Maldunas added 14 in a win for host Dartmouth College (4-11) at Leede Arena in Hanover. Kyle Nelson led Colby-Sawyer (5-9) with 11 points, including three 3-pointers.
Emerson 57, Rivier 56: Bow's Tom Poitras had a game-high 25 points for Rivier University, but a last-second lay-in by Brian Hurley lifted Emerson College to a win in Nashua. Nick Walch recorded a double-double with 10 points and 11 rebounds and Nashua's Mike Polley chipped in with nine points for the Raiders (6-9, 2-6 in the GNAC).
Newbury 85, Daniel Webster 68: Londonderry's David Feinstein and Daris Cosby each scored 11 for Daniel Webster in a loss to Newbury in Nashua. Dave Schindewolf had 10 points and Hector Heredia added seven for the Eagles (5-10, 1-5 in NECC).
Newbury 57, Daniel Webster 56: Manchester's Ashley Giampetruzzi had a game-high 23 points for Daniel Webster in a home loss to Newbury in Nashua. Vanessa Bosques grabbed 11 rebounds and Emily Travis had eight points and five steals for the Eagles (4-10, 4-3 in NECC).
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA - 12
- Joseph W. McQuaid: Keeping public in the dark isn't helping find Abigail - 26
- The Peace Light: A Christmas reminder for all - 0
- Doing 'less with less' Is that Gov. Hassan's new motto? - 11
- Washington Jeanne: Will Shaheen face her state? - 44
- McWages: They're about value - 82
- Night lights: Francestown freaks out - 1
- Outrage du jour Garcia, Sullivan and victimhood - 31
- Cyber Monday alarm: The sales tax monster rises - 7
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
- Angry birds clash - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Volunteers sought for discipline committees
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council