Home » Sports » College Sports
College Sports Roundup: NHTI now 19-1 after easy win
Terry Williams scored 12 points and Pembroke's Nick Porter grabbed 12 rebounds to help NHTI improve to 19-1 on the season. The Lynx host Massasoit Community College on Saturday.
Dartmouth 80, Colby-Sawyer 42: Junior Tyler Melville had a season-high 16 points and sophomore Gabas Maldunas added 14 in a win for host Dartmouth College (4-11) at Leede Arena in Hanover. Kyle Nelson led Colby-Sawyer (5-9) with 11 points, including three 3-pointers.
Emerson 57, Rivier 56: Bow's Tom Poitras had a game-high 25 points for Rivier University, but a last-second lay-in by Brian Hurley lifted Emerson College to a win in Nashua. Nick Walch recorded a double-double with 10 points and 11 rebounds and Nashua's Mike Polley chipped in with nine points for the Raiders (6-9, 2-6 in the GNAC).
Newbury 85, Daniel Webster 68: Londonderry's David Feinstein and Daris Cosby each scored 11 for Daniel Webster in a loss to Newbury in Nashua. Dave Schindewolf had 10 points and Hector Heredia added seven for the Eagles (5-10, 1-5 in NECC).
Newbury 57, Daniel Webster 56: Manchester's Ashley Giampetruzzi had a game-high 23 points for Daniel Webster in a home loss to Newbury in Nashua. Vanessa Bosques grabbed 11 rebounds and Emily Travis had eight points and five steals for the Eagles (4-10, 4-3 in NECC).
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Honor' flag for veterans fuels debate - 7
- House panel hears account of Benghazi attack - 4
- N.H. journalist held in Syria believed to be in detention center - 2
- Obama says he does not foresee sending U.S. troops to Syria - 1
- CNN Report: U.S. believes Israel has conducted an airstrike into Syria - 0
- NH Medevac unit headed to Afghanistan hopes for repeat of no casualties - 2
- Canada thwarts 'al Qaeda-supported' passenger train plot - 3
- A simple flag is a cornerstone to memories of Marine's time in Iraq - 2
- U.S. spy agency says North Korea can launch nuclear missiles - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 3
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 0
- Manchester 'homeless meter' program seeks to deter panhandling - 0
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?