Home » Sports » College Sports
College Sports Roundup: NHTI now 19-1 after easy win
Terry Williams scored 12 points and Pembroke's Nick Porter grabbed 12 rebounds to help NHTI improve to 19-1 on the season. The Lynx host Massasoit Community College on Saturday.
Dartmouth 80, Colby-Sawyer 42: Junior Tyler Melville had a season-high 16 points and sophomore Gabas Maldunas added 14 in a win for host Dartmouth College (4-11) at Leede Arena in Hanover. Kyle Nelson led Colby-Sawyer (5-9) with 11 points, including three 3-pointers.
Emerson 57, Rivier 56: Bow's Tom Poitras had a game-high 25 points for Rivier University, but a last-second lay-in by Brian Hurley lifted Emerson College to a win in Nashua. Nick Walch recorded a double-double with 10 points and 11 rebounds and Nashua's Mike Polley chipped in with nine points for the Raiders (6-9, 2-6 in the GNAC).
Newbury 85, Daniel Webster 68: Londonderry's David Feinstein and Daris Cosby each scored 11 for Daniel Webster in a loss to Newbury in Nashua. Dave Schindewolf had 10 points and Hector Heredia added seven for the Eagles (5-10, 1-5 in NECC).
Newbury 57, Daniel Webster 56: Manchester's Ashley Giampetruzzi had a game-high 23 points for Daniel Webster in a home loss to Newbury in Nashua. Vanessa Bosques grabbed 11 rebounds and Emily Travis had eight points and five steals for the Eagles (4-10, 4-3 in NECC).
READER COMMENTS: 0
- George Will: A case for containing Iran - 0
- New Hampshire's long-term health continues to decline - 8
- Lou Catano: Non-profit directors know that NH is a special, giving place - 0
- Pat Buchanan: China has begun prowling Asia like a hungry tiger - 3
- Thomas Sowell: Victimhood and race - 4
- Fred Hiatt: While Obama talked, Assad killed - 4
- Ramesh Ponnuru: Why the latest corporate tax cut plan won't work - 1
- Aidan Connell: Manchester Central educated this Hooksett student very well - 13
- Deroy Murdock; Fracking is 'greener' than environmentalists want to admit - 10
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dingman granted conditional parole - 3
- Suicide bomber, gunmen kill 52 in Yemen - 0
- Manchester gas station burglarized - 0
- Conn. tractor-trailer driver charged in Manchester hit and run - 1
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 1
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 12
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans