Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police search for assailant in Manchester stabbing
MANCHESTER - An 18-year-old man, stabbed Thursday night during a party at a Beech Street apartment, remained hospitalized Friday.
Sgt. Craig Rousseau said injuries suffered by Kenny Jean Pierre of 28 Massabesic St., Apt. 2, are serious but not life-threatening.
The stabbing happened about 11:45 p.m. Thursday. Rousseau said Jean Pierre was stabbed after a dispute at a party that was taking place on the third floor of 457 Beech St.
The stabbing happened on the second-floor landing inside the building, according to Rousseau.
He said the "investigation is progressing well," but declined to say whether an arrest is imminent.
"This was not a random act," said Rousseau.
Sgt. Paul Thompson said Thursday night that the victim and the person who stabbed him know each other.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 0
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
- Smuggling drugs into Berlin prison an escalating problem - 2
- Assistant AG cites suspended County Attorney Reams' 'shocking behavior' - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 0
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424