Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Police search for assailant in Manchester stabbing
MANCHESTER - An 18-year-old man, stabbed Thursday night during a party at a Beech Street apartment, remained hospitalized Friday.
Sgt. Craig Rousseau said injuries suffered by Kenny Jean Pierre of 28 Massabesic St., Apt. 2, are serious but not life-threatening.
The stabbing happened about 11:45 p.m. Thursday. Rousseau said Jean Pierre was stabbed after a dispute at a party that was taking place on the third floor of 457 Beech St.
The stabbing happened on the second-floor landing inside the building, according to Rousseau.
He said the "investigation is progressing well," but declined to say whether an arrest is imminent.
"This was not a random act," said Rousseau.
Sgt. Paul Thompson said Thursday night that the victim and the person who stabbed him know each other.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting - 0
- Litchfield man found stabbed - 0
- Driver charged with biting state trooper on I-93 - 5
- Autopsy shows Rochester man shot by officers 3 times - 2
- Nashua man sentenced for robbing bank - 0
- 14 people arrested in Nashua drug sweep - 1
- Nashua mother pleads guilty to manslaughter death of son - 3
- Childcare employee has license revoked after arriving to work intoxicated - 0
- NH Supreme Court: Protecting police from liability more important than rights of man wrongly accused of rape - 21
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Parents share what 'CJ' taught them - 0
- Gilford High junior surprised by Francis Wayland Parker honor - 0
- Police bill disputed by Stewartstown and Colebrook ends up in court - 0
- New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay - 0
- ‘Coffee with a Cop’ promotes police, community relations - 0
- Arts-based charter high school in Derry begins accepting applications - 0
- Troy voters accept community center donation - 0
- Voters support Bow School District articles - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting
New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay
Litchfield man found stabbed
Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot
Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917