Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Police search for assailant in Manchester stabbing
MANCHESTER - An 18-year-old man, stabbed Thursday night during a party at a Beech Street apartment, remained hospitalized Friday.
Sgt. Craig Rousseau said injuries suffered by Kenny Jean Pierre of 28 Massabesic St., Apt. 2, are serious but not life-threatening.
The stabbing happened about 11:45 p.m. Thursday. Rousseau said Jean Pierre was stabbed after a dispute at a party that was taking place on the third floor of 457 Beech St.
The stabbing happened on the second-floor landing inside the building, according to Rousseau.
He said the "investigation is progressing well," but declined to say whether an arrest is imminent.
"This was not a random act," said Rousseau.
Sgt. Paul Thompson said Thursday night that the victim and the person who stabbed him know each other.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
- Jones' two homers lift O's over Sox - 0
- Red Sox's $26.5 million man Craig proving to be a problem - 0
- Lessons from the battlefield brought to forefront in Manchester school program - 0
- For Foley family in Rochester, pain turns into plan of action - 0
- What a genius does with $500,000; named a MacArthur Fellow - 0
Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win
Goodell vows domestic violence change
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917