Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Dover police arrest two men in burglary spree
Christopher Morin, 27, of 50 Mill St., and Joseph Sprague, 23, of 149 Portland Ave., were arrested Thursday at their homes.
Their arrests came after detectives learned Sprague was selling jewelry at area stores shortly after the burglaries, according to a news release. The investigators were able to link Sprague and Morin to eight of the recent break-ins, police said.
Morin is charged with eight counts of burglary. The break-ins happened between Dec. 7, 2012 and Jan. 10 on Oak Street, Back RIver Road, Fairfield Drive, West Knox March Road, Atlantic Avenue, Forest Street and Dover Point Road.
Sprague is charged with four counts of criminal liability for the conduct of another. He is accused of acting as Sprague's "look out' in the burglaries that took place on Oak and Forest streets, Fairfield Drive and Forest Street.
Morin refused bail and was detained at the Strafford County jail while Sprague is being held on $10,000 cash bail. Both are to be arraigned Friday in 7th Circuit Court, Dover District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 6
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 0
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 0
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
- Lebanon City Hall renovation could move forward at hearing - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424