Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Dover police arrest two men in burglary spree
Christopher Morin, 27, of 50 Mill St., and Joseph Sprague, 23, of 149 Portland Ave., were arrested Thursday at their homes.
Their arrests came after detectives learned Sprague was selling jewelry at area stores shortly after the burglaries, according to a news release. The investigators were able to link Sprague and Morin to eight of the recent break-ins, police said.
Morin is charged with eight counts of burglary. The break-ins happened between Dec. 7, 2012 and Jan. 10 on Oak Street, Back RIver Road, Fairfield Drive, West Knox March Road, Atlantic Avenue, Forest Street and Dover Point Road.
Sprague is charged with four counts of criminal liability for the conduct of another. He is accused of acting as Sprague's "look out' in the burglaries that took place on Oak and Forest streets, Fairfield Drive and Forest Street.
Morin refused bail and was detained at the Strafford County jail while Sprague is being held on $10,000 cash bail. Both are to be arraigned Friday in 7th Circuit Court, Dover District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Ads go after Shea-Porter for ACA support
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424