May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Dover police arrest two men in burglary spree
Christopher Morin, 27, of 50 Mill St., and Joseph Sprague, 23, of 149 Portland Ave., were arrested Thursday at their homes.
Their arrests came after detectives learned Sprague was selling jewelry at area stores shortly after the burglaries, according to a news release. The investigators were able to link Sprague and Morin to eight of the recent break-ins, police said.
Morin is charged with eight counts of burglary. The break-ins happened between Dec. 7, 2012 and Jan. 10 on Oak Street, Back RIver Road, Fairfield Drive, West Knox March Road, Atlantic Avenue, Forest Street and Dover Point Road.
Sprague is charged with four counts of criminal liability for the conduct of another. He is accused of acting as Sprague's "look out' in the burglaries that took place on Oak and Forest streets, Fairfield Drive and Forest Street.
Morin refused bail and was detained at the Strafford County jail while Sprague is being held on $10,000 cash bail. Both are to be arraigned Friday in 7th Circuit Court, Dover District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- 4 arrested in investigation of heroin sales in Portsmouth - 0
- AG says Belmont murder victims were mother and son, found hacked to death - 2
- Ossipee man charged with stealing guns, chainsaw - 0
- Fourth person arrested in Hollis home invasion - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 3
- Police say man detained as part of investigation into death scene in Belmont - 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Will House, Senate continue the feud? - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: City down to the wire on school budget, superintendent - 0
- Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter - 0
- ENH Power parent firm accused of false advertising - 0
- Soldier from Pelham remembered for self-sacrifice - 0
- New Hampshire energy suppliers announce new alliance - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Are B's destiny's darlings? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Lackey's performance key for Sox - 0
- Bins for clothing, book donations may get identifiers of for-profit owner - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424