June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Dover police arrest two men in burglary spree
Christopher Morin, 27, of 50 Mill St., and Joseph Sprague, 23, of 149 Portland Ave., were arrested Thursday at their homes.
Their arrests came after detectives learned Sprague was selling jewelry at area stores shortly after the burglaries, according to a news release. The investigators were able to link Sprague and Morin to eight of the recent break-ins, police said.
Morin is charged with eight counts of burglary. The break-ins happened between Dec. 7, 2012 and Jan. 10 on Oak Street, Back RIver Road, Fairfield Drive, West Knox March Road, Atlantic Avenue, Forest Street and Dover Point Road.
Sprague is charged with four counts of criminal liability for the conduct of another. He is accused of acting as Sprague's "look out' in the burglaries that took place on Oak and Forest streets, Fairfield Drive and Forest Street.
Morin refused bail and was detained at the Strafford County jail while Sprague is being held on $10,000 cash bail. Both are to be arraigned Friday in 7th Circuit Court, Dover District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 0
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424