Suits allege that the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) violated the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment by receiving funds from Congress under the Trafficking Victims Protection Act (TVPA) and, then contracting with the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) in 2006 to provide services to trafficking victims.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment