A starkly dramatic mountain region of northern New Hampshire, the White Mountains are a powerful draw for mountain climbers from the Northeastern United States and beyond. They are a land of extreme ruggedness, with vast expanses of peaks and spectacular valleys with an abundance of moose, bear and fox — and, especially in the North Conway outlet conduit, tax-free shopping.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment