On Martin Luther King Day: Government offices closed; most stores open
Federal, state and local offices are closed, as are banks, and there is no Postal Service delivery or counter service. But UPS and FedEx will operate as usual.
Federal and state courts will be closed. Trash will be picked up as usual today in Manchester, Concord and Portsmouth, but pickup will be delayed a day all week in Nashua.
Public schools will be closed in all but seven communities: Andover, Holderness, Lyme, Pemi-Baker Regional, Plymouth, Rumney and Thornton.
Stores will be open as usual.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- U.S. says Islamic State video of journalist's killing is authentic - 0
- No paper on Monday; check UnionLeader.com for updated, breaking news - 0
- Concord attorney Leahy dies - 0
- Robin Williams’ ashes are scattered in San Francisco Bay - 0
- Syracuse, Iowa crowned top party schools - 0
- Parking fines cause disputes, raise revenues - 1
- Jon Cavaiani dies at 70; desperate stand in '71 led to Medal of Honor - 0
- Meriam Ibrahim, family welcomed as long journey ends in Manchester - 2
- Moose International files suit to claim Claremont lodge - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- UPDATED: Regulators OK 47 percent rate hike for Liberty Utilities customers - 6
- Nashua man facing numerous assault charges in attack on woman - 0
- Manchester man arrested in Holiday Inn Express robbery - 0
- After flap over 'racist' comment, no call for Lincoln planner to resign from board - 10
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 4
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 3
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 13
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
Hillary Clinton to join Shaheen fundraiser
- School lunch participation is down and food waste is up since the feds launched their war on childhood obesity. Should schools be required to serve healthier foods than many children eat at home?
- Total Votes: 1272