On Martin Luther King Day: Government offices closed; most stores open
Federal, state and local offices are closed, as are banks, and there is no Postal Service delivery or counter service. But UPS and FedEx will operate as usual.
Federal and state courts will be closed. Trash will be picked up as usual today in Manchester, Concord and Portsmouth, but pickup will be delayed a day all week in Nashua.
Public schools will be closed in all but seven communities: Andover, Holderness, Lyme, Pemi-Baker Regional, Plymouth, Rumney and Thornton.
Stores will be open as usual.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ryan Pitts: Reluctant hero - 0
- Relief and questions: Abby Hernandez returns home - 0
- Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law - 56
- What’s the rush? Executive Council follows Pelosi plan - 3
- Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal - 33
- Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility - 8
- What Bartlett left: A Founding Father mostly forgotten - 1
- Hang Havenstein! He once quoted the President - 4
- Obama's priority: Raising money - 36
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Defense attorney seeks home confinement for drug addict - 0
- Cheshire Historical Society receives nearly $1 million - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket
- Should mortar-style firework sales to the public be prohibited?
- Total Votes: 1507