On Martin Luther King Day: Government offices closed; most stores open
Federal, state and local offices are closed, as are banks, and there is no Postal Service delivery or counter service. But UPS and FedEx will operate as usual.
Federal and state courts will be closed. Trash will be picked up as usual today in Manchester, Concord and Portsmouth, but pickup will be delayed a day all week in Nashua.
Public schools will be closed in all but seven communities: Andover, Holderness, Lyme, Pemi-Baker Regional, Plymouth, Rumney and Thornton.
Stores will be open as usual.
READER COMMENTS: 7
- Missing the point: The IRS scandal and state power - 12
- Helping panhandlers: A method worth trying in Manchester - 7
- For the people: A century of the NH primary - 0
- What innovation? The casino way is the lazy way - 10
- Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name - 4
- Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse - 15
- Underestimating NH: Gun control picks two wrong targets - 34
- Roaming jihadis: A terrorist visits Manchester - 5
- Athletes and PE: Give them credit for sports - 7
READER COMMENTS: 1
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 2
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 5
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 1
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should adultery remain a crime under U.S. military law?
- Total Votes: 641