Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Nashua man charged with beating woman and boy
The alleged victims, neither identified by police in a news release, were treated at a local hospital for minor injuries and bruises and then released.
Police arrested Corey Wharton, 25, on charges of second-degree assault, simple assault and obstructing the report of a crime.
Investigators learned of the incident after police were called by hospital officials concerning the alleged assaults.
Police said Wharton repeatedly punched the woman and boy and took a phone away from one of them who attempted to call 911 to report the incident.
What's next: Wharton is being held on $5,000 cash/surety bail pending arraignment Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man charged in child sexual assault - 0
- Two accused of trafficking women in Hampton, Hooksett and Manchester - 0
- 'Fugitive of Week' captured in Hooksett - 0
- Pedestrian struck in Keene - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Election Day hotline established to report suspected voter fraud, abuse - 2
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 4
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 9
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483