June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Nashua police arrest man in 2011 gunfire case
No one was injured in the Oct. 23, 2011 incident.
Julio Santiago-Hernandez, 30, of 24 B Amory St. was arrested Friday afternoon by members of the police department's Special Reaction Team on a warrant charging him with two counts of reckless conduct and one count of receiving stolen property.
He is accused of recklessly firing a handgun multiple times on Chestnut Street, placing area residents in danger because, police said, some of the bullets struck a nearby residence.
Police said they recovered the handgun used in the shooting which was reported stolen in Nashua on Oct. 2, 2011.
What's next:Santiago-Hernandez is being held on $50,000 cash bail pending arraignment Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 13
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424