May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Nashua police arrest man in 2011 gunfire case
No one was injured in the Oct. 23, 2011 incident.
Julio Santiago-Hernandez, 30, of 24 B Amory St. was arrested Friday afternoon by members of the police department's Special Reaction Team on a warrant charging him with two counts of reckless conduct and one count of receiving stolen property.
He is accused of recklessly firing a handgun multiple times on Chestnut Street, placing area residents in danger because, police said, some of the bullets struck a nearby residence.
Police said they recovered the handgun used in the shooting which was reported stolen in Nashua on Oct. 2, 2011.
What's next:Santiago-Hernandez is being held on $50,000 cash bail pending arraignment Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 1
- Carroll man sentenced to 63 to 127 years for burglaries - 9
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 6
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 10
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Firefighters say casino revenue needed for 'public safety' - 7
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Manchester alderman urges review of police phone use - 13
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 2
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424