Volunteers needed for Derry scenic byway council
The purpose of the byway council is to develop the Robert Frost/Old Stage Coach Scenic Byway, protecting the historic and cultural features of the byway, and enhancing community development, tourism and recreational opportunities.
Residents interested in serving on the council should contact the town clerk's office by Jan. 31 or apply online at www.derry-nh.org.
The council is seeking two members and two alternates.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial boys take city track meet for 10th straight year - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Pinkerton beats Trinity in key game - 0
- Kevin Gray's H.S. Lacrosse: It's not easy facing West - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Trinity's Currier stops Nashua North - 0
- Campbell nine edges Hopkinton - 0
- Goffstown boys, Hollis/Brookline girls post baseball, softball wins - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Derryfield wins Division III lacrosse showdown - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: North’s win streak just keeps growing - 0
- John Habib's Track & Field: 'If Coby can do it, so can I' - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Stonyfield founder tells FPU grads to ask, 'Why not?' - 0
- Tiny Thomas More College class urged to be courageous - 0
- NH Military People: NH woman graduates from Air Force training - 0
- Lebanon College graduates 19 - 0
- Oxbow captures Preakness Stakes - 0
- Plymouth State speaker tells grads to 'Become agents of change' - 0
- Former FBI head tells St. Anselm graduates it is important to give back - 1
Lawyer says Northern Pass in 'a corner'
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid
Nashua school parking surprise
- Should adultery remain a crime under U.S. military law?
- Total Votes: 641