Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Reckless conduct charges for motorcyclists clocked at more than 115 mph, police say
The two were riding motorcycles on the Spaulding Turnpike about 11:20 a.m. Sunday when Trooper Craig Gagne of the State Police Special Enforcement Unit clocked them on laser.
Gagne radioed ahead to another trooper working in the area and both riders were stopped and arrested.
Pinson is charged with reckless driving, driving after suspension and misuse of plates. Emerson is charged with reckless driving.
What's next: Both men are to be arraigned March 6 in 7th Circuit Court, Rochester District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 0
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 2
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 9
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack storage facility to be region's largest - 0
- C's lose tiebreaker for draft order - 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Mercury Systems brings 90 jobs to Hudson - 0
- Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan - 0
- Sen. Odell won't seek re-election - 0
- Another View -- Marilinda Garcia: Ann Kuster loves Obamacare but won't pay for it - 11
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 22
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Central the early surprise in baseball ranks - 0
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition
Sen. Odell won't seek re-election
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917