May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Reckless conduct charges for motorcyclists clocked at more than 115 mph, police say
The two were riding motorcycles on the Spaulding Turnpike about 11:20 a.m. Sunday when Trooper Craig Gagne of the State Police Special Enforcement Unit clocked them on laser.
Gagne radioed ahead to another trooper working in the area and both riders were stopped and arrested.
Pinson is charged with reckless driving, driving after suspension and misuse of plates. Emerson is charged with reckless driving.
What's next: Both men are to be arraigned March 6 in 7th Circuit Court, Rochester District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 11
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Car may have started itself, crashes at Manchester Home Depot - 2
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 8
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Gambling debate begins following frantic lobbying - 6
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 8
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 16
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424