Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Reckless conduct charges for motorcyclists clocked at more than 115 mph, police say
The two were riding motorcycles on the Spaulding Turnpike about 11:20 a.m. Sunday when Trooper Craig Gagne of the State Police Special Enforcement Unit clocked them on laser.
Gagne radioed ahead to another trooper working in the area and both riders were stopped and arrested.
Pinson is charged with reckless driving, driving after suspension and misuse of plates. Emerson is charged with reckless driving.
What's next: Both men are to be arraigned March 6 in 7th Circuit Court, Rochester District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief