Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Reckless conduct charges for motorcyclists clocked at more than 115 mph, police say
The two were riding motorcycles on the Spaulding Turnpike about 11:20 a.m. Sunday when Trooper Craig Gagne of the State Police Special Enforcement Unit clocked them on laser.
Gagne radioed ahead to another trooper working in the area and both riders were stopped and arrested.
Pinson is charged with reckless driving, driving after suspension and misuse of plates. Emerson is charged with reckless driving.
What's next: Both men are to be arraigned March 6 in 7th Circuit Court, Rochester District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 31
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 2
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424