Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Citizens Bank robbed in downtown Manchester
Police who responded to the bank at about 1:50 p.m. learned a man wearing a surgical mask had just robbed the bank, leaving with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Reportedly, the man entered the bank and approached the teller with his hands in his pockets demanding cash, although no weapon was displayed. The suspect left the bank on foot and was last seen headed west on West Brook Street.
He is described as a white male, about 5-foot-8 with a very thin build. He was last seen wearing a very dark, hooded sweatshirt with writing or a logo on the left chest area and lighter-colored pants. A white surgical or painter's mask covered his face, and he wore gloves.
Anyone with information about this incident is encouraged to contact the Manchester Police Department at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made though Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Nashua man sentenced for robbing bank - 0
- 14 people arrested in Nashua drug sweep - 1
- Nashua mother pleads guilty to manslaughter death of son - 2
- Childcare employee has license revoked after arriving to work intoxicated - 0
- NH Supreme Court: Protecting police from liability more important than rights of man wrongly accused of rape - 12
- Man accused of blocking ambulance at Derry house fire - 5
- Manchester police pursuit ends in arrest - 1
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man misses court date while in jail - 0
- Former youth baseball coach convicted a second time - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College Hockey: Northeastern wins in OT, forces Game 3 with UNH - 0
- NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll - 0
- Pembroke voters OK clock tower face-lift - 0
- Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer - 0
- Groveton backs 'Plan B' for town office project - 0
- Dartmouth under fire for response to incidents of rape on campus - 0
- NH hospital personnel to train for disasters - 0
- Obama's national security aides meet to discuss Ukraine - 0
- Radio host wants official's lawsuit dismissed - 0
Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Online license purchases prove user unfriendly for some hunters and anglers
Auburn native believes in faith and fashion
NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll
Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season
Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer
GOP panel stresses teamwork, sincerity
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917