Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Citizens Bank robbed in downtown Manchester
Manchester Police released this surveillance footage showing the robber inside the Citizens Bank branch on Elm Street Wednesday afternoon.
Police who responded to the bank at about 1:50 p.m. learned a man wearing a surgical mask had just robbed the bank, leaving with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Reportedly, the man entered the bank and approached the teller with his hands in his pockets demanding cash, although no weapon was displayed. The suspect left the bank on foot and was last seen headed west on West Brook Street.
He is described as a white male, about 5-foot-8 with a very thin build. He was last seen wearing a very dark, hooded sweatshirt with writing or a logo on the left chest area and lighter-colored pants. A white surgical or painter's mask covered his face, and he wore gloves.
Anyone with information about this incident is encouraged to contact the Manchester Police Department at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made though Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 2
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 1
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 7
- Derry woman accused of burglaries - 0
- Scam artists calling PSNH customers, demand money - 0
- Manchester police investigate home invasion on Merrimack Street - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Central the early surprise in baseball ranks - 0
- Death & justice: Officer Briggs is not forgotten - 0
- Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start - 0
- P-Bruins in fight to finish - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Dubois' homer lifts BG girls over Exeter - 0
- Sox rally in ninth to win - 0
- Fisher Cats' hitters can't solve Binghamton hurlers - 0
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
IT overload: Bureaucracy on bureaucracy
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917