Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Citizens Bank robbed in downtown Manchester
Manchester Police released this surveillance footage showing the robber inside the Citizens Bank branch on Elm Street Wednesday afternoon.
Police who responded to the bank at about 1:50 p.m. learned a man wearing a surgical mask had just robbed the bank, leaving with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Reportedly, the man entered the bank and approached the teller with his hands in his pockets demanding cash, although no weapon was displayed. The suspect left the bank on foot and was last seen headed west on West Brook Street.
He is described as a white male, about 5-foot-8 with a very thin build. He was last seen wearing a very dark, hooded sweatshirt with writing or a logo on the left chest area and lighter-colored pants. A white surgical or painter's mask covered his face, and he wore gloves.
Anyone with information about this incident is encouraged to contact the Manchester Police Department at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made though Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Driver overdosing on heroin causes crash - 0
- Hill sex offender arrested for 2012 arson of own home in Northfield - 0
- Deliberations begin in trial of former Derry man accused of sex assault - 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bedford used pick-six to beat Central - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bishop Guertin completes miracle, makes playoffs with win over Nashua South - 0
- NHIAA Football Roundup: Souhegan closes out season with a win - 0
- NHIAA Football: Londonderry edges Salem in wild finish - 0
Hockey brought them together; Hooksett ice rink will serve as NH couple's 'church' for wedding
NH Audubon's Rare Bird Alert
Dartmouth women skaters beat Union
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483