May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Citizens Bank robbed in downtown Manchester
Police who responded to the bank at about 1:50 p.m. learned a man wearing a surgical mask had just robbed the bank, leaving with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Reportedly, the man entered the bank and approached the teller with his hands in his pockets demanding cash, although no weapon was displayed. The suspect left the bank on foot and was last seen headed west on West Brook Street.
He is described as a white male, about 5-foot-8 with a very thin build. He was last seen wearing a very dark, hooded sweatshirt with writing or a logo on the left chest area and lighter-colored pants. A white surgical or painter's mask covered his face, and he wore gloves.
Anyone with information about this incident is encouraged to contact the Manchester Police Department at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made though Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
For the people: A century of the NH primary
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424