Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Police say Pembroke man tried to fill fake prescription
Justin Wilson, 30, was arrested Tuesday afternoon at Walmart, 300 Keller St.
Police said they were called by the pharmacist about 3:30 p.m. after Wilson tried to obtain Adderall, a medication prescribed for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, using a photocopied prescription from a doctor's office in Newburyport, Mass.
The pharmacist noted other characteristics of the prescription that seemed suspicious, according to police, and then called the Newburyport doctor's office, verifying it was false.
Wilson was arrested and charged with prohibited acts.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester - 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 1
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: It's time to make legislative sausage - 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
- Relative newcomers vie for Boston title - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: New Hampshire makes a big deal about Boston Marathon - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917