May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Accused shoplifter arrested again after returning to Merrimack outlet store just days later
Angela Merrill, 36, of 11 Laurel St., on Wednesday turned herself into police who obtained a warrant for her arrest on charges of theft by unauthorized taking and criminal trespass.
The warrant stemmed from a Jan. 18 incident in which Merrill allegedly entered the store and tried to steal assorted footwear and clothing. Police said she was confronted by store security and held until police arrived.
She was not arrested at that time, but on Tuesday while police were preparing an arrest warrant, Merrill, who was warned to stay off store property, returned to the store, according to a news release.
She was asked to leave and store personnel called police.
What's next: Merrill is free on $1,000 personal recognizance bail with a Feb. 5 arraignment set in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 1
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 10
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424