Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Accused shoplifter arrested again after returning to Merrimack outlet store just days later
Angela Merrill, 36, of 11 Laurel St., on Wednesday turned herself into police who obtained a warrant for her arrest on charges of theft by unauthorized taking and criminal trespass.
The warrant stemmed from a Jan. 18 incident in which Merrill allegedly entered the store and tried to steal assorted footwear and clothing. Police said she was confronted by store security and held until police arrived.
She was not arrested at that time, but on Tuesday while police were preparing an arrest warrant, Merrill, who was warned to stay off store property, returned to the store, according to a news release.
She was asked to leave and store personnel called police.
What's next: Merrill is free on $1,000 personal recognizance bail with a Feb. 5 arraignment set in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bodies of mother, son found in Amherst home in apparent murder-suicide - 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children - 3
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 9
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 1
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's job problem needs more than one fix - 3
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 2
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 3
- College Sports Roundup: NEC's Locke scores twice in soccer win - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Campbell, Jutras blank Gilford - 0
- Pirates stay hot, blank Red Sox - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
- Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua - 2
- NHIAA Golf: Crusaders teeing up special year - 0
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917