Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Accused shoplifter arrested again after returning to Merrimack outlet store just days later
Angela Merrill, 36, of 11 Laurel St., on Wednesday turned herself into police who obtained a warrant for her arrest on charges of theft by unauthorized taking and criminal trespass.
The warrant stemmed from a Jan. 18 incident in which Merrill allegedly entered the store and tried to steal assorted footwear and clothing. Police said she was confronted by store security and held until police arrived.
She was not arrested at that time, but on Tuesday while police were preparing an arrest warrant, Merrill, who was warned to stay off store property, returned to the store, according to a news release.
She was asked to leave and store personnel called police.
What's next: Merrill is free on $1,000 personal recognizance bail with a Feb. 5 arraignment set in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 5
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 13
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 5
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Human intervention hobbling ice fishermen
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483