Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Accused shoplifter arrested again after returning to Merrimack outlet store just days later
Angela Merrill, 36, of 11 Laurel St., on Wednesday turned herself into police who obtained a warrant for her arrest on charges of theft by unauthorized taking and criminal trespass.
The warrant stemmed from a Jan. 18 incident in which Merrill allegedly entered the store and tried to steal assorted footwear and clothing. Police said she was confronted by store security and held until police arrived.
She was not arrested at that time, but on Tuesday while police were preparing an arrest warrant, Merrill, who was warned to stay off store property, returned to the store, according to a news release.
She was asked to leave and store personnel called police.
What's next: Merrill is free on $1,000 personal recognizance bail with a Feb. 5 arraignment set in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483