Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Unresponsive driver in idling car arrested for DWI, police say
Cynthia Silva, 50, of 164 East Dunstable Road, was arrested just after 2:15 a.m. Tuesday in the parking lot of 300 Main St.
Police said they received a report around 2 a.m. about an unresponsive woman behind the wheel of her vehicle that was parked with the engine running.
Officers concluded Silva was under the influence of alcohol and arrested her for DWI. She was later charged with being a habitual offender after police did a records check, learned her license was revoked on Sept. 10, 2010 and that she is currently a certified habitual offender.
What's next:Silva was released on $2,000 cash bail pending a Feb. 5 arraignment at 9th Circuit Court - Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424