June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Unresponsive driver in idling car arrested for DWI, police say
Cynthia Silva, 50, of 164 East Dunstable Road, was arrested just after 2:15 a.m. Tuesday in the parking lot of 300 Main St.
Police said they received a report around 2 a.m. about an unresponsive woman behind the wheel of her vehicle that was parked with the engine running.
Officers concluded Silva was under the influence of alcohol and arrested her for DWI. She was later charged with being a habitual offender after police did a records check, learned her license was revoked on Sept. 10, 2010 and that she is currently a certified habitual offender.
What's next:Silva was released on $2,000 cash bail pending a Feb. 5 arraignment at 9th Circuit Court - Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 1
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 24
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Manipulating NH: Bloomberg and the terrorist
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424